Race car styling at a play car price, is what sets the Stalker apart from the other 100" wheelbase models.
The cockpit seating is moved forward, putting more weight on the front wheels, which keeps the front end from plowing in the corners and improves steering. The rear cage is integrated into the chassis giving it more strength and ridgidity, but still having a four flanged removable section for engine R & R.
The Stalker's cockpit is 37 1/2" high & 50 1/2" wide. If you need more headroom it can be ordered 3" taller for no additional charge, giving you a total height of 40 1/2". For cage heights above 40 1/2", please call for pricing. Berrien is able to make this frame wider by 6" for an extra fee. Widening the frame does require the use of custom front & rear suspension components. If you are interested in learning more about the widened version of this frame, give us a call.
- Solid Rear Transmount
- Frame Horn Supports
- Seat back brace
- Shift box w/shift tube hanger
- 8 front-end clamps w/bolts & nylock nuts
- 2 corner floor gussets
- Bracket for self-aligning steering bearing
- Brackets for master cylinder & pedal assembly
- 8 universal tabs (can be used to mount seats, seat belts, gas tank, lights, etc.)